What Sets Bradford White Hot Water Heaters Above Other Brands?
Bradford White is a respected and reliable manufacturer of water heaters. The brand has been around since 1851 and offers a range of products that don’t let the user down. If you want to know more about what makes those products stand out and satisfy customers, you’re in the right place.
Benefits of Bradford White Water Heaters:
- A premium product at a fair price - The very best materials and components are used to manufacture Bradford White water heaters. But that doesn’t mean you have to pay a high price. You’ll find that these water heaters are very fairly priced and offer the best in terms of quality. Bradford White water heaters represent great value for money, meaning the performance you receive will hugely exceed the low price you pay.
- Proven quality and reliability - Each and every product that’s made by Bradford White is the result of the continued examination, analysis, and improvement. This is how the company ensures the highest standards are met across the board. It’s why the company has such a fantastic reputation for quality and reliability. Every Bradford White water heater is built to be the best; they’re built for daily operation over the course of many years.
- Hydrojet Total Performance System - Bradford White water heaters all come with the Hydrojet Total Performance System, which is exclusive to the brand. The system prevents the buildup of sediment, which is important to keep the water heater efficient. It’ll also aid overall performance and ensure the user gets value for money from their Bradford White water heater. You’ll get more hot water without having to pay more for it.
- Defender Safety System - The Defender Safety System is a feature of Bradford White’s gas-fired water heaters and is there to offer protection to you, your family, and your home. It ensures that flammable vapors can never ignite from a spill outside the water heater. This is done by detecting those vapors and shutting down the water heater to ensure there’s never a risk of ignition.
- A selection of ultra-low NOx water heaters - Lots of people are concerned about their impact on the environment, and that’s why Bradford White offers a selection of ultra-low NOx water heaters. They make use of cutting-edge technology to ensure the burner produces lower emission levels. By choosing Bradford White, you can reduce your carbon footprint and still experience the best in terms of water heater performance.
- Six-year warranty - No one wants to be endlessly worrying about their water heater breaking at an inopportune moment in the future. Well, you don’t have to when you choose a water heater from Bradford White. You’ll receive a six-year warranty for all parts and the tank. That’s because we know the quality of these products and are sure they’ll serve you well. You can also upgrade to a 10-year warranty if you wish.
- Exclusive control technology - Bradford White has an ICON System that uses an Intelligent Fast Control Valve. It’s an exclusive control technology that offers the most advanced temperature controls and keeps water temperature levels consistent. It can even help plumbing professionals fix any problems you experience faster and more easily, which is a nice bonus for owners.
- Vitraglas enamel - All Bradford White water heaters are protected against deterioration thanks to the Vitraglas enamel lining that’s used. It’s the best and most advanced water heating lining, offering reliable protection, and ensuring your water heater lasts as long as it possibly can. Without it, steel tanks can become irreversibly damaged by the hot water that’s stored inside them and that’s not what you want to happen.
- Highly-efficient water heaters - More and more people are concerned about the efficiency of the appliances in their homes and rightly so. If you want to make sure that your home is as efficient as it can be, take a look at Bradford White’s Energy Star range of water heaters. They’re designed with efficiency in mind and they’re suitable for all kinds of homes and homeowners. And best of all, you’ll save some money over the long term.
- American-made products - All of Bradford White’s water heaters are made in America, so when you buy one of these water heaters for your home, you’ll be supporting an American brand and a team of the very best American workers. Bradford White allows you to support an American brand while accepting nothing but the best in terms of quality.
How Long Do Bradford White Water Heaters Last?
On average, Bradford White Water Heaters last for ten years or longer if they are professionally installed and regularly maintained. Bradford White also offers extended warranty options for their water heater models to provide additional peace of mind.
If you’re looking to improve your property’s water heater, don’t hesitate to contact us here at The Water Heater Company. Our expert team will help you find the Bradford White water heater that’s right for you. Call (877) 274-1485 today!