Water Heater Repair & Installation in Ventura
Your Neighborhood Tank & Tankless Water Heater Pros
Need a fast water heater repair in Ventura? Looking to upgrade your current water heater system? Make your first call to The Water Heater Company. We specialize in tank and tankless water heater installation, as well as state-of-the-art water recirculating systems which are kinder to the planet—all right here in the Ventura area. From home remodels to emergency fixes, we are proud to serve the local community.
As the best water heater company in Ventura, we can support you with all your installation and repair needs. We offer a variety of services, including:
- Repairing and maintaining tank water heaters
- Repairing and maintaining tankless water heaters
- Installing new water heaters – tankless or tank
- Servicing whole of house filtration systems
- Conditioning hot water recirculation systems
Our detailed, local knowledge and decades of experience working in the Ventura area helps us to service your water tanks and recirculation systems better and make sure that your hot water never goes out!
Let our local experts handle all of your water heater needs. Call The Water Heater Company today or click here to contact us online.
Ventura Water Heater Repair & Maintenance
When your water heater suffers a malfunction, you need it fixed, fast. In emergencies like this, having the number of a reliable local water heater company can make all the difference. Fast, efficient, knowledgeable service is essential!
As a local Ventura water heater repair company you can trust with over 25 years experience, we pride ourselves on reliable solutions and great customer service. Our highly trained engineers can work with all kinds of water heater tanks and filtration systems, ensuring that your water heater problem is diagnosed correctly and fixed promptly. We always guarantee quality parts and service, which has earned us a great reputation in the Ventura area!
Why Is My Water Not Getting Hot?
There could be several reasons why your water is not getting hot in Ventura, CA, whether you have a tank or tankless water heater.
Some common reasons your hot water heater is not working include:
- Thermostat issues: Check that your thermostat is set to an appropriate temperature. It should be somewhere between 122 and 140 degrees Fahrenheit. If you have to reset it, you can expect to have hot water again in 30 to 40 minutes. If this does not work, and your thermostat is malfunctioning, something is preventing it from regulating the temperature properly, such as the accumulation of sediment. Your water heater may need to be drained and cleaned by a professional.
- Electrical problems: If you have an electric water heater, it is possible that there was a power surge or the circuit breaker was tripped. If there was a power surge, turn your unit off for a few minutes and then turn it back on. You should have hot water again in 30 minutes. If the circuit breaker was tripped, Reset it, wait for 20 seconds, and then turn it back on. You should have hot water again shortly. If this does not work, there could be an issue with the electrical supply to the unit or with the wiring.
- Pilot light, glow plug, or spark ignitor issues: If you have a gas-powered water heater, the pilot light could be out or malfunctioning, preventing the burner from heating the water. If you smell gas while looking at your water heater, call the gas company immediately.
- Malfunctioning heating element: In a tank water heater, the heating element can fail or become faulty, causing the water to remain cold. Similarly, in a tankless water heater, the heating element or heat exchanger may be malfunctioning. This is more likely to occur if you haven’t had regular maintenance done and your water heater is getting close to being 10 years old.
- Sediment buildup: Over time, sediment can accumulate in the tank of a water heater, reducing its efficiency and making it harder for the water to heat up. This is more common in tank water heaters.
If your water heater is not heating, to diagnose and repair these issues, it's best to contact a professional water heater repair service in Ventura at The Water Heater Company. Our licensed plumbers can inspect your system, identify the cause of the problem, and make the necessary repairs to ensure that your water is heating up properly.
No hot water? Call Ventura water heater specialists at The Water Heater Company by dialing (877) 274-1485 -- we're available 7 days a week!
New Water Heater Installation & Water Heater Replacement in Ventura
No one likes to think that there might be a serious problem with their water tank, recirculation system or hot water heater, but nothing lasts forever. In those cases, The Water Heater Company can help you select the right replacement water heater to meet your needs and budget, then provide professional installation to ensure seamless operation.
If you’re in the middle of a home upgrade or property redevelopment, we can also help to install a brand new system to update your property to the latest standards in energy efficiency.
Our skilled Ventura water heater installation technicians provide premium service to all of our customers, delivering quality workmanship and the highest level of customer care to give you a great experience.
Tankless Water Heaters in Ventura
Tankless water heaters are growing in popularity because they provide a reliable and convenient way to access on-demand hot water. At the Water Heater Company, we provide customers in Ventura and surrounding communities with reliable water heater solutions. We provide access to some of the best products available on the market, and as the name says, we specialize in all things water heater related. Our Ventura tankless water heater specialists arrive at your home ready to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Tankless water heaters, unlike traditional models, don’t have a storage tank for hot water reserves. Tankless systems, as the name suggests, don’t need to store hot water. These systems monitor the plumbing network for hot water requests and use a heating element to warm the water when it’s needed. Traditional storage tank water heaters are great, too, but they can be challenging for large families. The time spent waiting for hot water can feel like an eternity. Plus, traditional water heaters take up a considerable amount of space within your home – requiring additional walls and structures to hide them. Many homeowners consider them something of an eyesore. Tankless water heaters ensure you’ll always have enough hot water, and they take up less space in your home.
Benefits of Switching to a Tankless Water Heater
Making the switch to a tankless water heater can be easier when you have a clear understanding of the benefits of switching to an upgraded system. If your current water heater is broken or older, then there is the obvious benefit of a new modern system that meets your basic hot water delivery needs, but a tankless system can deliver hot water on demand whenever you want.
Upgrading to a tankless water heater is beneficial because:
- Smaller Footprint: Tankless water heaters process more hot water and take up less room than traditional storage tank systems.
- Endless Hot Water Supply: Eliminating the storage tank doesn’t mean you have to wait around for hot water. Tankless water heaters provide access to as much hot water as you need.
- Longer Lifespan: Tankless water heaters have a longer lifespan than traditional storage tank systems. The average tankless system can last around 20 years on average.
- Energy and Water Savings: Tankless water heaters are very efficient, so they can lead to noticeable energy savings. Replacing your traditional system could translate into lower energy costs and reduced water usage.
Hot Water Recirculation Systems
Tired of hot water delays when you turn on your tap? Having to wait for your water to heat up is more than just an inconvenience; it causes a great deal of water wastage, which is good for neither the environment nor your wallet. A hot water recirculation system solves this problem and provides instant hot water without the wait. If you have questions about adding a recirculation pump to your home or you need service for your existing equipment, call now!
For traditional or tankless water heaters in Ventura, give us a call now at (877) 274-1485.
"WOW! 10 Stars from Me."
I am going to start with WOW! In all of my 30 years living in Los Angeles, I can not remember, if ever, hiring a company that is more professional, responsive, on time, respectful and just downright nice. When searching for a water heater/water less tank- E.M.
All of our employees must pass a drug test and background check for employment.
All of our Technicians go through our very own rigorous training, as well as training through various water heater manufacturers.
We believe in leaving our customers' homes in better shape than when we got there.
We use high quality products/equipment and recommend solutions based on the customer's individual needs.
Post OfficeUnited States Postal Service
11043 Citrus Dr, Ventura, CA 93004
Ventura Police Department
1425 Dowell Drive, Ventura, CA 93003
Ventura Fire Department
1425 Dowell Dr, Ventura, CA 93003
Ventura Fire Station 2
41 S Seaward Ave, Ventura, CA 93003
Public TransitADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE:
1901 Auto Center Drive Oxnard, CA 93036
Harbor Boulevard and Figueroa Street, Ventura, CA 93001
1640 E Gonzales Rd, Oxnard, CA 93036
SCESCE Ventura Service Center
10060 Telegraph Rd, Ventura 93004
Water UtilityVentura Water: Customer Care
336 Sanjon Rd, Ventura, CA 93001
Trash ServiceE J Harrison & Sons Inc
5275 Colt St, Ventura, CA 93003
Ventura Farmers' Market (Downtown)
E Main St, Ventura, CA 93001
Midtown Ventura Certified Farmers' Market
Parking Lot, Pacific View Mall, Ventura, CA 93003
LibraryE.P. Foster Library
651 E Main St, Ventura, CA 93001
RecyclingGold Coast Recycling
5275 Colt St & Sperry Ave, Ventura, CA 93003
Government CenterCity of Ventura
501 Poli Street, Ventura, CA 93001