Water Heater Repair in Santa Barbara
Fast & Friendly Solutions for Tank & Tankless Water Heaters
When your water heater has a problem, you need an expert who can get it fixed efficiently and for the long term. Here in Santa Barbara, that expert is The Water Heater Company. We offer water heater repairs and installations for homes and businesses throughout Santa Barbara County. Our employees are trained to the highest degree in their professions, and we have over two and a half decades of experience as a company specializing in water heaters. We’ve seen it all and can help you with whatever water heater problems you’re facing.
Whether you need a simple fix, a problem diagnosed, or a new water heater installed, give us a call now at (877) 274-1485 for fast, friendly, and professional service!
Quality Water Heater and Home Water System Services
We specialize in both tank and tankless water heaters, but we also routinely assist homeowners with other home water systems affecting the cleanliness and safety of their water. Here are some of the services we offer:
- Tank Water Heaters: We repair, maintain, and install tank water heaters. We work with the best brands in the industry to offer you the highest quality of units and repairs. Whether you need a replacement, repair, or aren’t sure exactly what you need at all, we’re here to help.
- Tankless Water Heaters: Tankless water heaters are becoming very popular for their efficiency. We can help you install a brand-new tankless water heater or fix any issues occurring in your current model.
- Pressure Regulators: A water pressure regulator protects your plumbing system against burst pipes and other potential pressure damages, especially in earthquake-prone areas. We can repair or install your pressure regulator to keep your home safe and damage-free.
- Water Shut-Off Valves: If you have a leak, a water shut-off valve can be used to quickly limit the supply of water to your water heater system or to your whole house. We can not only install a water shut-off valve for you, but we can maintain it and replace it when it gets old or worn out.
- Hot Water Recirculating Systems: Tired of wasting water waiting for it to heat up? Hot water recirculating systems are an energy efficiency wonder that can reduce water waste and save you money on your utility bills by providing you with nearly instant hot water.
- Whole-House Filtration & Conditioning Systems: Installing a home water quality system can save you money on bottled water, and it keeps all that plastic out of landfills, too. You can enjoy cleaner, fresher water straight from your tap!
- Seismic Gas Shut-Off Valves: Santa Barbara averages more than one earthquake every two days, albeit most are small. That means you can never leave your home unprotected, especially because you can’t anticipate when a larger quake will occur. If you have a gas water heater, you should have an earthquake valve installed to avoid a potential gas leak in case of a major seismic event.
Your Friendly Santa Barbara Water Heater Company
We love providing residents of Santa Barbara with our water heater services, and we do everything possible to make sure you’ll love working with us, too. We have technicians located nearby and our phone lines are open 24/7 so that we can reach you quickly should you need immediate assistance.
We are the BEST choice for your water heater needs. Why? Unlike unspecialized plumbers, we have a specific expertise in water heaters gained through years of practice, making us the ones you want at your side when your water heater breaks.
We also provide you with world-class service. Here’s what makes us stand out:
- Over 25 years of specialized experience
- Customer-focused service
- Quality workmanship guaranteed
- Transparency and open communication
- No pushy sales tactics
- Upfront pricing