Water Heater Repair in Malibu
The Water Heater Company has over 25 years of experience working with water heaters, including the repair and installation of both tank and tankless units.
We give residents of Malibu outstanding customer service and incredible workmanship when it comes to your home water systems. If you need water heater repairs, replacement, maintenance, or installation, give us a call for responsive, effective, and customer-friendly service!
While we specialize in water heaters, we also offer repairs and installations for a number of home water systems:
- Tankless water heaters: An ever more popular option, tankless water heaters are the most efficient water heating solution for your home. We offer installations and repairs for tankless units.
- Tank water heater: We offer repairs, maintenance, installation for tank water heaters. We work with the highest quality of brands so that we can recommend top-tier options and solutions.
- Pressure regulators: This vital element of your plumbing system keeps faucets, dishwashers, water heaters, and other equipment attached to your plumbing safe.
- Recirculation systems: A recirculation system provides you with instant hot water. Instead of waiting out the cold water at the tap, a recirculation system will give you hot water immediately.
- Water shut-off valves: A working shut-off valve can minimize damage during a leak or an equipment malfunction.
- Whole-house water filtration systems: Do you want clean tap water that leaves no hard water residue and tastes fantastic? The Water Heater Company can install a whole-house water filtration system to clean and filter your tap water.
- Seismic gas meter shut-off valves: These essential valves are required by law in many cities throughout California, and we can install one so your home can be better protected to face an earthquake.
Reach out to us today at 877-274-1485 to request an estimate.
Water Heater Repairs and Installation for Malibu Residents
The city of Malibu receives its water from a 30-inch water main that runs along the Pacific Coast highway. It then has several distribution pipelines that run north towards the canyons. Water is pumped from multiple distribution pipelines into other parts of the city and the canyons.
Although the water in Malibu is safe to drink, if you’re looking to take one more step to purify your water, a whole-house water filtration system will ensure that all possible pollutants, pesticide runoff, and any other chemical byproducts are removed.
At The Water Heater Company, we have the perfect home water solutions for Malibu residents. Whether you’re looking to repair or replace your water heater, upgrade your home’s safety through an earthquake shut-off valve, or simply get better-tasting water with a filtration system, we’re here to help.
We have technicians located nearby and phone lines that are open 24/7 so we can assist you rapidly in an emergency. When your water heater breaks, we’re the ones you want there to help!
The Best Choice for Your Water Heater Needs
When you work with The Water Heater Company, you can expect:
- Honesty: We give you an accurate quote up front, and there are never hidden costs or fees. We’re always happy to communicate with you about your water heater repairs, costs, and solutions.
- Phenomenal Customer Service: When you let us into your home, we’re respectful of both your time and your property. Our technicians are friendly and professional, and we love getting to know you and being able to fix your problems.
- Experience: With over 25 years in the water heater industry, we have seen every issue you can imagine. We have the knowledge and skill to fix any problem your water heater may be having.