Water Heater Services in Thousand Oaks
Put Our 25+ Years of Experience to Work for You!
How do you know what type of hot water heater is the best choice for an energy-efficient home? With the range of water heater options you have to choose from with The Water Heater Company in Thousand Oaks, you can find the one that fits the demands of your family and not worry about wasting hot water.
With over 25 years of experience in the water heater industry and service, we have been happy to serve households throughout Southern California since the beginning. We provide industry-leading water heater products as well as installing them directly into your home. We also repair older and existing units, thanks to the training and dedication of our professionals.
At The Water Heater Company, we pride ourselves on delivering top-notch services to ensure your water heating needs are met efficiently and effectively. With years of experience in the industry, our team of skilled technicians is committed to providing exceptional service and unparalleled expertise.
Here are the comprehensive services we offer:
- Water Heater Repairs: It’s important to be aware of the signs that your water heater needs maintenance, else things could escalate and you’ll be looking at a larger replacement or damage repair bill than you would have with a simple fix from the start. Here are a few signs to look out for:
- Foul Odor: If you notice that your water has a foul odor, you should consider calling for maintenance. This is a clear indication that your water heater has built up gunk in the pipes and needs to be cleaned.
- Rusty Water: Do you see brownish debris or completely brownish or rust-colored water coming out of your taps? These are signs of degeneration, and you’ll need some maintenance to clean up your water.
- Inefficient Hot Water Supply: One of the biggest complaints we get is that the water doesn’t get hot enough, or that it takes too long. We can solve this issue for you.
- Leaks: Leaks will flood your water heater room, so we recommend calling as soon as you see signs of leakage to make sure it’s repaired before further damage.
- Noise: If your water heater is making strange sounds, we can take a look at it for you to make sure everything is running properly.
- Water Heater Installation: If you need a brand new water heater to be installed safely and properly, we’re minutes away. We can install any water heater on the market, no matter where it’s going to be located inside your property.
- Water Heater Maintenance: Our professionals are highly trained and meet industry standards. If you need your unit to be repaired, updated, or upgraded, this is something we help with daily. Our technicians have the latest equipment, methods, and knowledge of how to get the best out of your water heater and make it safer and last longer.
If you need any of our services in a hurry, don’t hesitate to contact our 24/7 service line for all residents in Thousand Oaks, California.
Water Heater Services for Thousand Oaks Residents
Living in beautiful Thousand Oaks, California comes with a few regulatory challenges, and we meet all of them regarding water heaters:
- Installation Location: To avoid carbon monoxide poisoning, no water heaters may be installed in bathrooms or bedrooms. Closets and pantries may be used but only for this purpose.
- Earthquake Proof: We use the required straps for earthquake-proofing water heaters. This prevents your water heater from shifting from its foundation or toppling.
- Water Shut-Off: Even if your water heater is being repaired or removed, you will always have access to hot water thanks to a dedicated water shut-off. This is required so the rest of your home always has running water, which is required by law in Thousand Oaks.
What Are the Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters?
Have you considered upgrading to a tankless water heater for your home? Tankless water heaters offer numerous benefits compared to traditional tank-style water heaters. With a tankless system, you can enjoy endless hot water, reduced energy consumption, and a longer lifespan for your water heater. Our Thousand Oaks water heater experts can discuss the advantages of tankless water heaters and help you determine if it's the right choice for your home.
The advantages of tankless water heaters include:
- Endless hot water on demand
- Reduced energy consumption and lower utility bills
- Space-saving design
- Longer lifespan compared to traditional water heaters
- Reduced risk of water damage from leaks or ruptures
Tankless Water Heaters vs. Conventional Water Heaters
When it comes to choosing the right water heating system for your home or business, it's essential to weigh the pros and cons of different options. Tankless water heaters and conventional water heaters each have their own set of benefits and considerations.
Here's a comparison to help you make an informed decision:
Tankless Water Heaters
- On-Demand Hot Water: Tankless water heaters, also known as on-demand or instantaneous water heaters, heat water only when it's needed. This means you'll never run out of hot water, as it's available on demand.
- Energy Efficiency: Tankless water heaters are typically more energy-efficient than conventional water heaters. Since they don't store hot water in a tank, there's no standby heat loss, resulting in potential energy savings and lower utility bills.
- Space-Saving Design: Tankless water heaters are compact and wall-mounted, saving valuable space compared to bulky conventional water heaters with large storage tanks. This makes them ideal for small homes, apartments, or commercial properties where space is limited.
- Longevity: Tankless water heaters often have a longer lifespan compared to conventional water heaters. With proper maintenance, they can last up to 20 years or more, while conventional water heaters typically last around 10-15 years.
- Customized Temperature Control: Tankless water heaters allow for precise temperature control, allowing you to adjust the water temperature to your liking easily. This can enhance comfort and convenience for users.
Conventional Water Heaters
- Lower Upfront Cost: Conventional water heaters are generally more affordable to purchase and install upfront compared to tankless water heaters. This can be appealing for budget-conscious consumers.
- Simple Installation: Installing a conventional water heater is relatively straightforward, especially if there's already a traditional water heater in place. Replacing an existing unit with a similar model can be done quickly and easily.
- Familiar Technology: Conventional water heaters have been around for decades and are well understood by homeowners and contractors alike. This familiarity can make maintenance and repairs more straightforward.
- Less Sensitive to Flow Rate: Conventional water heaters can handle higher flow rates, making them suitable for homes with multiple hot water demands simultaneously, such as running the dishwasher while someone takes a shower.
- Suitable for Large Families: The storage tanks in conventional water heaters hold a significant amount of hot water, making them suitable for households with high hot water usage, such as large families or homes with multiple bathrooms.
Ultimately, the choice between a tankless water heater and a conventional water heater depends on your specific needs, preferences, and budget. At The Water Heater Company, our knowledgeable team can help you evaluate your options and choose the best water heating solution for your home or business. Reach out today to learn more and schedule a consultation!
The Best Choice for Your Water Heater Needs
The reason why we have been in business in the Thousand Oaks area for over a quarter of a century straight, is because our service is loved by our customers. Our professionals take the time to inform and educate you on your options, treat you like an individual, study your home, make a clean and safe installation, as well as come back to do any maintenance or repairs if need be.
"WOW! 10 Stars from Me."
I am going to start with WOW! In all of my 30 years living in Los Angeles, I can not remember, if ever, hiring a company that is more professional, responsive, on time, respectful and just downright nice. When searching for a water heater/water less tank- E.M.
All of our employees must pass a drug test and background check for employment.
All of our Technicians go through our very own rigorous training, as well as training through various water heater manufacturers.
We believe in leaving our customers' homes in better shape than when we got there.
We use high quality products/equipment and recommend solutions based on the customer's individual needs.
Post OfficeUnited States Postal Service
3435 E Thousand Oaks Blvd, Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
Emergency ServicesPolice Department
2101 East Olsen Road
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
Ventura County Fire Protection District Station 30 - Civic Center
325 West Hillcrest Drive Thousand Oaks, CA
Ventura County Fire Protection District Station 34 - Arboles
555 East Avenida De Los Arboles Thousand Oaks, CA
265 S. Rancho Road
Bus: (805) 375-5473
Dial-A-Ride: (805) 375-5467
Gas UtilitySouthern California Gas Company
9400 Oakdale Avenue, Chatsworth, CA
SCESouthern California Edison
3589 Foothill Drive, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
Water UtilityCalleguas Municipal Water District
Water supplier to public and private agencies within Ventura County
2100 Olsen Road, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
Trash ServiceAthens Trash Services (Thousand Oaks residents only)
2251 Thousand Oaks Blvd. Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
(805) 852-5264 or (833) 791-2377
Thousand Oaks Farmers Market
W Wilbur Rd &, W Thousand Oaks Blvd, Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
LibraryThousand Oaks Grant R. Brimhall Library
1401 E Janss Rd, Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
1338 N Moorpark Rd, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
P C Recycle
2001 Anchor Ct, Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
Government CenterCity of Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza
2100 Thousand Oaks Blvd, Thousand Oaks, CA 91362