Water Heater Repair in Carpinteria
There’s no better water heater repair and home water system service provider in Carpinteria than The Water Heater Company. With over 25 years of experience meeting the water needs of Southern California residents, we’re prepared to solve whatever water heater problems you’re facing.
We’re a local, modern water heater company, and we provide the highest quality professional solutions for water systems. Our customers love our friendly, open communication, efficient and successful services, and our fair, affordable prices.
If you’re having a problem with your water heater in Carpinteria, give The Water Heater Company a try to see how we can get your hot water running again in no time.
Our Water Heater and Water System Services
The water heater and water system services we offer for homes and businesses include:
- Tank Water Heaters: We repair, maintain, and install tank water heaters. We have over two decades of experience working with leading brands, and we’re dedicated to keeping your home safe and your water hot with high-quality units and tried-and-true repairs.
- Tankless Water Heaters: We also offer repairs, maintenance, and installations for tankless water heaters. We’re familiar with these increasingly popular, efficient units, and we can get repairs done efficiently and correctly to keep your water heater functioning better for longer.
- Whole-House Water Filtration Systems: A whole-house water filtration system helps you get fresh, clean water and extend the life of your pipes and appliances. If your water is leaving annoying hard water residue, has a bad taste, or is dirty due to a source outside your home, a filtration system can be just what you need.
- Seismic Gas Meter Shut-Off Valves: Seismic gas meter shut-off valves are required by law in many cities throughout Southern California. By installing a seismic gas meter shut-off valve, we can help prepare and protect your family and home from the damages of an earthquake.
- Recirculation Systems: A recirculation system provides instant hot water, so there’s never wasted water as the hot water travels to your tap, and the wait time for hot water to get to you is also eliminated.
- Pressure Regulators: Your pressure regulator maintains the pressure in your plumbing, protecting your washing machine, dishwasher, water heater, and other household units. We offer installation and maintenance services for this vital piece of equipment.
Your #1 Local Water Heater Professionals
At The Water Heater Company, we’re dedicated to serving homes, businesses, and families in Carpinteria and throughout Santa Barbara County.
Because we’re local to the area, we always have a technician close by and able to reach you quickly. Our phone lines are also open 24/7, so if you have a water heater emergency, we can fix it, no matter the time of day or night. Whether you need a leak fixed, your water to start running hot again, or a new water heater installed for your home, we’re the experts who can help!
Why Work with The Water Heater Company?
Our customers love us for our efficient, reliable service, our specific water heater expertise, and our honest and fair pricing.
Our technicians are not just experts in their field, but they are caring and understanding about your household and respectful of your time. We give you the very best service possible, every time, and we’re always happy to share our expertise.
If you’re looking for a fair, affordable water heater company in Carpinteria that gets the job done, The Water Heater Company is the business you need!