Water Heater Company in Glendale
At The Water Heater Company, we provide professional water heater repairs and installation for homes in Glendale and throughout LA County.
We have over 25 years of experience serving local residents, our expert employees are trained to install, repair, and maintain your water heater with ease. We work with the best brands in the industry to get you quality products and solutions, and we offer services that range from installing your water heater to providing maintenance for other parts of your home water systems, like pressure regulators or whole-house filtration systems.
Our specialized water heater expertise, friendly customer service, and quality results make us the best water heater company for Glendale residents. If you have a water heater emergency or lack of hot water, contact us today for immediate service!
Water Heater Repair Services
As a local company, we know what kind of services are most important to our customers. These are just some of the units we work with and services we offer:
- Tank Water Heaters : If you have a tank heater, we can repair, maintain and install for you. We work with the top brands to provide you long-lasting solutions. We can help with any needed repairs, so even if you don’t need a new water tank, we can solve issues with your current model.
- Tankless Water Heaters: If you need a modern tankless water heater system, we are here to help. It’s a green solution and is growing in popularity. It’s great for modern or old homes and we handle the installation too. If you need repairs or maintenance, we’ve got your back.
- Recirculation Systems: A recirculation system makes sure that you have instant hot water so there’s no water that is ever wasted. We can help you choose and install the best system for your home.
- Pressure Regulators: We service pressure regulators, which are installed easily onto your plumbing system. They ensure your plumbing is protected from extreme pressure and can help keep your appliances functioning correctly longer.
- Whole-House Water Filtration Systems: A whole-house filtration system can not only give you cleaner water to drink, but your appliances will last longer because there will be less dirt and debris being pumped through them. We can help you decide the type of filtration system best suited for your home and then install it.
- Earthquake Gas Meter Shut-Off Valves: An earthquake gas meter shut-off valve is needed if you live in California. In fact, this function is a legal requirement for homes in many Southern California cities. Let us fit your gas pipes with a gas meter shut-off valve to keep your home safe in case of a catastrophe.
Water Heater Repairs and Installations for Glendale Residents
Did you know that Glendale averages more than one earthquake a day? Even though many of these quakes are small, that’s a lot of seismic activity.
That is a big concern for homeowners, who need to protect their property from damages. We provide modern shut-off systems that will prevent any danger from arising and can ensure your water heater is installed correctly in the first place to minimize any chances of damage.
The Best Choice for Your Water Heater Needs
Our employees are not only experienced in every type of water heater issue imaginable, but they are also willing to listen to your concerns and communicate openly about your options and repair pricing.
When your water heater breaks, you don’t want a general plumber who may not know how to handle your specific unit or problem; you want the company with specific expertise in water heater repairs that can solve your problem quickly, professionally, and affordably. That’s what we do at The Water Heater Company!
"WOW! 10 Stars from Me."
I am going to start with WOW! In all of my 30 years living in Los Angeles, I can not remember, if ever, hiring a company that is more professional, responsive, on time, respectful and just downright nice. When searching for a water heater/water less tank- E.M.
All of our employees must pass a drug test and background check for employment.
All of our Technicians go through our very own rigorous training, as well as training through various water heater manufacturers.
We believe in leaving our customers' homes in better shape than when we got there.
We use high quality products/equipment and recommend solutions based on the customer's individual needs.
Post OfficeUnited States Postal Service
120 E. Chevy Chase Drive, Glendale
CA 91205 (818) 247-5094 usps.com
Emergency ServicesGlendale Police Department
613 E. Broadway, Glendale CA
91206 non-emergency line
(818) 548-4911 (24 hour hotline 818-550-4400)
Public TransitGlendale Beeline
(818) 548-3960 glendaletransit.com
Beeline Administrative Offices 1759
Gardena Avenue Glendale CA 91204
Southern California Gas
919 S. Central Avenue Suite B, Glendale
CA 91204 socalgas.com (800) 427-2200
SCEGlendale Water and Power
141 N. Glendale Avenue CA 91206
(855) 550-4497 firstname.lastname@example.org
Water UtilityGlendale Water and Power
141 N. Glendale Avenue, CA
91206 (855) 550-4497 email@example.com
Trash ServiceIntegrated Waste
548 W. Chevy Chase Drive,
Glendale CA 91204
Farmers MarketAtwater Village Farmers Market
3528 Larga Avenue, Los Angeles,
CA 90039 seela.org (323) 463-3171
LibraryGlendale Central Library
222 East Harvard Street, Glendale CA 91205
glendaleca.gov (818) 548-2021
RecyclingGlendale Recycling Center
540 W. Chevy Chase Drive,
Glendale CA 91204 (818) 552-2870
Government CenterGlendale City Hall
613 E. Broadway, Glendale
CA 91206 glendaleca.gov,