Water Heater Repair & Installation in Sherman Oaks
Expert Service for Storage Tank & Tankless Water Heaters
Whether your hot water system needs installation, repair, or maintenance, you can count on The Water Heater Company to provide the best service in Southern California. We’ve been serving Sherman Oaks and the surrounding areas for over twenty-five years. Our staff is experienced, knowledgeable, and friendly, and we’re always happy to discuss your water heater needs and questions.
We know that Sherman Oaks is a special place to live, so we do our very best to provide the community with all of its hot water needs in a friendly, quick, and reliable manner. Whatever your hot water heater concerns, give us a call and learn for yourself why we’re the best in the business.
Need to service or replace your water heater? Call (877) 274-1485 today to schedule your appointment for water heater repair, replacement, or maintenance in Sherman Oaks.
Water Heater Services We Offer
The Water Heater Company offers a wide range of services, that includes everything that you might need to keep your water heater going strong. These services include:
- Water heater installation: Whether you are looking at having a tank water heater or a tankless one, it’s important to have it installed by experts. With our level of experience, Our Sherman Oaks water heater installation team can provide you with a quick and painless installation so that you can get back to living your best Southern California life.
- Water heater maintenance: Once you have a water heater installed, you need to ensure that it is properly looked after. This means having a team you can call on for maintenance and repairs when needed. We are well versed in all aspects of water heater maintenance, so you can trust us throughout the life of your hot water heater.
- Water heater repair: From time to time, any water heater will experience complications. When this happens, it’s best to call in the experts. Our Sherman Oaks water heater repair team is more than happy to fix any problem that your water heater might have, and you’ll be amazed to discover just how quickly and easily we can do so.
- Whole-house filtration system services: If you are anxious to have filtered water in your home, then a whole-house filtration system is the way to go. At The Water Heater Company, we offer filtration system installation and maintenance so that your family will always have access to the cleanest water around.
- Hot water recirculating system services: Never run out of hot water again with our hot water recirculating system!
Why You Should Consider Tankless Water Heater Installation
Have you ever felt the sting of an unexpectedly cold shower? With a tankless water heater, running out of hot water mid-shower is a thing of the past. Traditional water heaters rely on a storage tank full of water to provide your home with hot water. Before hot water can be distributed throughout your home, this tank must fill and heat. This can take hours and uses an incredible amount of energy. Tankless water heaters, on the other hand, use innovative technology to heat water on demand. Unlike storage tank water heaters, tankless water heaters are remarkably reliable.
Reasons to switch to a tankless water heater in your Sherman Oaks home include:
- Improved energy efficiency
- More environmentally friendly
- Scald prevention safety features
- Reduced repair costs
- Easier maintenance
- Longer lifespan (approximately 20 years)
Experience the Versatility of Tankless Water Heaters
Another great benefit of switching to a tankless water heater is the flexibility tankless models offer. In addition to doing away with the large, unsightly water tank taking up space in your home, tankless water heaters come in both whole-home and point-of-use models. While a whole-house model will supply hot water throughout your property, many people also elect to install instant water heaters in their kitchens and their most frequently used bathrooms.
You should consider replacing your old water heater if:
- Your current water heater does not provide an adequate supply of hot water
- Your existing water heater is reaching the end of its life span or is more than 10 years old
- You are experiencing chronic repair issues with your conventional water heater
- You want to reclaim the space your current water storage tank is taking up
- You want to relocate your water heater to a location with limited space
- You want to reduce your energy costs and make your home more environmentally friendly
Across the board, tankless models offer a wide range of benefits to homeowners. However, this does not mean that a tankless water heater is right for you. Our goal is to ensure that you are happy with your new water heater. Before purchasing, we recommend speaking with one of our tankless water heater professionals to discuss your options. We will discuss your goals and your budget, and help you determine if going tankless is best for you.
Stop Waiting for Hot Water—Install a Hot Water Recirculating System Today!
Depending on the configuration of your home, it can take up to five minutes for hot water to travel from your water heater to the faucet you’re using, leading to gallons of wasted water. This is especially the case with larger homes and homes that rely on conventional storage-tank water heaters. Consequently, hot water recirculating systems are becoming more and more popular. Not having to wait around for hot water to reach your faucet can be a game-changer!
Reasons to consider installing a hot water recirculating system:
- You’re tired of waiting for hot water
- You want to improve the efficiency of your plumbing system
- You want to save water and money
- You are looking for ways to make your home environmentally friendly
- You want to make your home more attractive to potential buyers
How a Hot Water Recirculating System Works
There are two types of hot water recirculating systems: full recirculating pump systems and recirculating pump comfort systems. A full recirculating pump system will require the installation of an additional pipe in your plumbing system, while a comfort system does not. Many recirculating system pumps also feature sensors and timers to allow you personalized control of your system.
Both systems utilize pumps to create a closed loop through which hot water recirculates. Instead of water sitting and cooling in your pipes before being flushed down the drain to make way for hot water from your water heater, recirculating systems keep the water moving through the circuit so that when you turn on your tap, you get hot water right away.
The benefits of a hot water recirculating system include:
- Water conservation and less water wasted
- Lower water bills due to reduced usage
- Greater efficiency of your plumbing system
- Saved time with no waiting for hot water
- Improved comfort
Does instant hot water sound so luxurious that you assume recirculating systems are prohibitively expensive? They aren’t! Hot water recirculating systems are remarkably affordable and relatively easy to install. In fact, our technicians can get you up and running in just one visit. Furthermore, despite requiring some energy to operate, it is very minimal. The money you save on your water bill far outweighs the cost of electricity needed to run your system.
Your Friendly Neighborhood Water Heater Company
If you need an installation, repair, or maintenance on your tank or tankless heater, The Water Heater Company is the best choice in Sherman Oaks. We have the experience and professionalism you need, as well as prices and customer service that you’ll love.
If you have any questions about our water services or you would like to schedule an appointment, simply give our team a call or contact us online.