Water Heater Repair in Los Angeles
West LA's #1 Source for Water Heaters, Recirculation Systems, Water Filtration Systems & More
The Water Heater Company is proud to serve West Los Angeles residents. With over 25 years of experience as specialists in the water heater industry, we are the ideal choice for your water heater repair and installation needs.
With open communication, the highest quality of repairs, superior-quality products, and second-to-none service, we’re ready to fix your hot water problems. If you’re having a water heater emergency, call us today for immediate help!
Call us today at (877) 274-1485 to request an estimate for service in West LA.
The Top Name for Water Heaters in Los Angeles
The Water Heater Company offers a wide range of West Los Angeles water heater repair and installation services to meet every need:
- Tank water heaters: We can install, maintain, and repair your tank water heaters. We work with all of the leading brands, so we’re prepared to set you up with the highest quality of solutions.
- Tankless water heaters: We offer a repair, maintenance, and installation service for tankless water heaters. Tankless water heaters are rising in popularity, as they are the greenest solution for hot water in your home.
- Pressure regulators: A pressure regulator will ensure the safety of your water-using appliances like washing machines, dishwashers, and water heaters. We offer repairs and installations for these essential units.
- Recirculation systems: A recirculation system gives you instant hot water, reducing water waste while waiting for hot water from the tap.
- Water shut-off valves: A water shut-off valve can help in the event of a leak or an issue with any of your plumbing appliances.
- Whole-house water filtration systems: Tap water that is clean, good-tasting, and doesn’t leave any hard residue is possible with a whole-house water filtration system. The Water Heater Company can advise and install your perfect whole-house water filtration system.
- Earthquake/seismic gas meter shut-off valves: You can protect your home by having a shut-off valve fitted for the event of an earthquake.
Water Heater Repair & Maintenance Services for West LA Residents
Water in West LA comes from three sources: local groundwater, water imported through the State Water Project (SWP), and the Colorado River Aqueduct. The SWP has a system of pump stations, storage facilities, system reservoirs, and power plants, which means that the water travels through 660 miles of pipes and canals.
You deserve safe, clean, hot water when you need it. That’s why we’re dedicated to helping you maintain your water heater and home recirculation systems.
We’re local experts who know the needs of local families. With Los Angeles water heater repair technicians located close by and phone lines that are open 24/7, we can get to you in a snap when you have an urgent leak or break.
The Best Choice for Your Los Angeles Water Heater Installation Needs
The Water Heater Company is the number one choice for water heater installation in West Los Angeles. Throughout our 25 years of specialized work, we have encountered and resolved any water heater problem you can imagine, and we’re certain we can solve yours, too.
You can expect the following when you choose The Water Heater Company for your water heater replacement or new installation job:
- Honesty and Integrity: We give you a quote that covers everything you need, with open communication and no hidden fees.
- Exceptional Customer Care: We love working with local residents, and our technicians provide not only expert home services, but also friendly, genuine customer service.
- Unparalleled Experience: Our specialized experience means we know exactly what we’re doing when it comes to water heaters, so we can get the job done faster and with longer-lasting solutions than unspecialized plumbers.
Financing is available—click below to learn more!
Are Hot Water Recirculation Systems Worth It?
Hot water delays are not only inconvenient, they can also end up costing you a significant amount of money in wasted water. That's not good for your wallet or for the environment, but thankfully there is a solution. Hot water recirculating systems provide you with the convenience of instantaneous hot water all while aiding in the conservation of precious natural resources. Here is drought-prone Los Angeles, this alone makes installing a recirculation system a very worthy investment. If you have questions about how these systems work or whether it is recommended to install one in your West LA home, call us today!
Why Upgrade to a Tankless Water Heater?
If you're in the market for a new water heater, now is a great time to think about installing a tankless water heater. The tankless design of these systems provide a number of benefits over traditional storage tank models, including endless hot water, compact size, space-saving wall mounting, and a longer lifespan. If running out of hot water is a common problem in your household, upgrading to a tankless water heater may be the solution you need. To request an assessment with a technician to see what type of water heater would best suit your household's needs, reach out to us now.
Contact us today for the best water heater services in Los Angeles!