Water Heater Repair in West Los Angeles
West LA's #1 Source for Water Heaters, Recirculation Systems, Water Filtration Systems & More
The Water Heater Company is proud to serve West Los Angeles residents. With over 25 years of experience as specialists in the water heater industry, we are the ideal choice for your water heater repair and installation needs.
With open communication, the highest quality of repairs, superior-quality products, and second-to-none service, we’re ready to fix your hot water problems. If you’re having a water heater emergency, call us today for immediate help!
Reach out to us today at (877) 274-1485 to request an estimate.
The Water Heater Company offers a wide range of West Los Angeles water heater repair and installation services to meet every need:
- Tank water heaters: We can install, maintain, and repair your tank water heaters. We work with all of the leading brands, so we’re prepared to set you up with the highest quality of solutions.
- Tankless water heaters: We offer a repair, maintenance, and installation service for tankless water heaters. Tankless water heaters are rising in popularity, as they are the greenest solution for hot water in your home.
- Pressure regulators: A pressure regulator will ensure the safety of your water-using appliances like washing machines, dishwashers, and water heaters. We offer repairs and installations for these essential units.
- Recirculation systems: A recirculation system gives you instant hot water, reducing water waste while waiting for hot water from the tap.
- Water shut-off valves: A water shut-off valve can help in the event of a leak or an issue with any of your plumbing appliances.
- Whole-house water filtration systems: Tap water that is clean, good-tasting, and doesn’t leave any hard residue is possible with a whole-house water filtration system. The Water Heater Company can advise and install your perfect whole-house water filtration system.
- Earthquake/seismic gas meter shut-off valves: You can protect your home by having a shut-off valve fitted for the event of an earthquake.
Water Heater Repair & Maintenance Services for West LA Residents
Water in West LA comes from three sources: local groundwater, water imported through the State Water Project (SWP), and the Colorado River Aqueduct. The SWP has a system of pump stations, storage facilities, system reservoirs, and power plants, which means that the water travels through 660 miles of pipes and canals.
You deserve safe, clean, hot water when you need it. That’s why we’re dedicated to helping you maintain your water heater and home recirculation systems.
We’re local experts who know the needs of local families. With technicians located close by and phone lines that are open 24/7, we can get to you in a snap when you have an urgent leak or break.
The Best Choice for Your Water Heater Installation Needs
The Water Heater Company is the number one choice for water heater installation in West Los Angeles. Throughout our 25 years of specialized work, we have encountered and resolved any water heater problem you can imagine, and we’re certain we can solve yours, too.
You can expect the following when you choose The Water Heater Company for your water heater replacement or new installation job:
- Honesty and Integrity: We give you a quote that covers everything you need, with open communication and no hidden fees.
- Exceptional Customer Care: We love working with local residents, and our technicians provide not only expert home services, but also friendly, genuine customer service.
- Unparalleled Experience: Our specialized experience means we know exactly what we’re doing when it comes to water heaters, so we can get the job done faster and with longer-lasting solutions than unspecialized plumbers.
Financing is available—click below to learn more!
Contact us today for the best water heater services in West LA!